Wednesday 20 April 2011

Kilton 8.75 mile TT 2011

It's that time of the year again when the testers are out in force, competing against the clock, against themselves, against each other. I'm in no fit state to participate but with camera in hand I head over to see if I can catch a few shots from the first Kilton TT of 2011. The day had been hot hot hot, it's only April but it may well have been the depths of summer, it's going to be hard out there and I'm so glad I'm not riding.

Here's a sampling of the better (sharper) photos from today (click on photo to enlarge)














There are many more shots from today on my Smugmug gallery. Grab a cuppa and have a browse. If you like them please make a comment, if you download all I ask is that you make a comment saying you have...

3 comments: