Tuesday 27 October 2009

North Cheshire Clarion

I had been looking for a club to join for yonks and the closest I got was enjoying a Sunday ride with the Weaver Valley Club in Weaverham but apart from that brief foray there was nothing on the cards until this thread appeared on the Bike Radar forums.

The club being promoted is the North Cheshire Clarion - a section of the National Clarion cycling club. It's a brand spanking new club looking for anyone who has a cycling interest but are clubless and on the lookout for a good friendly club or perhaps just starting out into the world of cycling.

I don't live too far away from Warrington so made some enquiries through the forum. Giles one of the club founders was very helpful in answering my questions and I was hopeful that I had now found a local club that would suit me. The invite was there for all those interested to turn up for the clubs inaugural road ride on Sunday 4th October starting from the Cat & Lion pub in Stretton just south of Warrington.

No comments:

Post a Comment